The UN of Photography, founded by Grant Scott and Sean Samuels, is what we consider the most important photo/resource podcast out there. We talk to Grant about his work on his show, the state of UK photography and his work on the Bill Jay doc, Do Not Bend.
We welcome photographer and podcaster Ben Smith of A Small Voice, based in the UK. We’ll be discussing the year in photobooks, personally bought and otherwise and Ben’s pod in which he speaks to international photographers about their work.
- Stoned in Melanchol by Megan Doherty (Setanta Books) Photos Layout is that a book
- The Parallel State by Guy Martin (GOST Books) Photos
- Buzzing At The Sill by Peter Van Agtmael (Kehrer Verlag).
- Venice by Dotun Saguy (Kehrer Verlag)
- Wood River Blue Pool by Jo Ann Walters (Image Text Ithica Press) Layout.
Salgado: Scent of a Dream: Travels in the World of Coffee Photos
Abbas: In Whose Name?: The Islamic World after 9/11 Photos
The Charcoal Bookclub model.